All 35 art Reviews

The Radslayer The Radslayer

That's the sharkula weapon! Awesome!

Yeti Concept Yeti Concept

Nice environment render! That's a lot of fur...mostly dam standard brush?

elSEEDY responds:

Cheers man. Yea mostly Dam standard and Standard brush.

viri viri

Very neat, did you polypaint the eye? Also why is there not more zbrush work in your gallery hmm? :)

xdraws responds:

The eye was a texture I brought in from photoshop, and I applied as a texture in zbrush. I'll try getting some more zbrush stuff here soon!

DEAMON DEAMON

Very cool, I specially like the composition of it...would look good in a frame I think, I'd like to see other characters displayed like this.

Glück Glück

Excellent, your stuff needs to be turned into statues/figurines...all of them...

I liked the realistic lighting version as well but the totem guy as candy made it hard to see the details.

Elf lady Elf lady

Looks great to me, the only critique I had was with her right hand. Seems slightly unnatural, mostly with the perspective of it and the thumb joint I think. The rest of it looks good and fits your style well.

Wind Waker Wind Waker

Very cool, captures the spirit of the game very well I think. I shared this on a game art thread I moderate, would love to see more of these, simple pixel moments from games...heck I might even try my hand at one.

Thanks for sharing!

The Red Bird The Red Bird

Good stuff!

Do you use a custom brush with scatter settings? Or do you use the marquee and move tool a lot perhaps? Makes me want to do more concepts rather than just sculpt all the time...

Buyer of souls Buyer of souls

I think perhaps a more obvious wound mark on the hand would sell that more...good stuff all around though.

SmokeryDots responds:

Thank you, I think you might be right:)

It All Makes Sense It All Makes Sense

How did I not see this before! I am ashamed...