Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Seems the video was converted and the menu music persists through the video now and is a bit distracting.

Dogma Dogma

I have a light table in my office that I've used ONCE for a simple 10 second animation that took me forever to get right...I think I saw frame #300 on one of your frames on this one, that's quite a bit of paper! Also love the Kricfalusi like style.

Pregnetheus Pregnetheus

I like your title graphic, and the fact that you put it at the end and not in the beginning. At first I had a problem with the silhouette when she opens the door because it seemed squashed or oddly shapen but I kept rewinding (another good feature of video vs swf eh?) and I think it works for the style of the character.

Music and sfx were timed very well and felt appropriate.

Overall very good!

Santa Rockstar Origins Santa Rockstar Origins

animation

Animation was great, sound effects were crisp and the music was well done. I'm really not a fan of "rhythm games" so I probably won't look to closely into the actual game but it looks like a well polished product.

Kliekleg Kliekleg

final link not working

Loved it! nice subtle humor, reminds me of the cork soaking skit on SNL.

Only gripe I have is that the link to your portfolio at the end doesn't appear to be working for me, I'm on a mac using Safari browser. Though it's a simple url and I can just type it in so it's no big deal.

Neenja 3 Neenja 3

Timing

I saw an issue with timing like someone else I saw in the comments. I think though it might have to do with the placement of music clips and when they end. Sometimes the music seemed to end before it should or even be a tad too fast for the situation.

One specific scene was right at the very start I think, when it switched from inside the house to the bushes outside that big guys house.

Otherwise great cartoon overall!

Tarboy Tarboy

well done

Very impressed, well done animation and voice acting. Only problem is that none of the special features seem to work from within the flash itself, only through the link to youtube. Otherwise great job!

Pigeon! Pigeon!

wheres kris

I have a question, do any of you guys have a personal newgrounds page? more specifically kris. I never even knew what explosm was but ive been reading kris's comics since he started on deviantart....just curious.

Its a Tank! Its a Tank!

Chocolate

Was it chocolate syrup on both shots? lol. really nice video editing and the CG P-Bot feet seemed done fairly well.

Droidz Easytoon Collab 2 Droidz Easytoon Collab 2

viewport small

It looked interesting but I thought it kept getting stuck in "preview" mode as the animation was happening in a small window on the bottom right and I couldn't get it to do anything.

As noone else seems to be mentioning it I'm going to assume it was meant to be like that.

Animation seemed ok from what I could see and the music though repeated was used fairly well. (Perhaps different music clip per animation sequence to help seperate them)

Only suggestion I have is maybe allow it to go fullscreen rather than the small vieport with the arrows as it felt like a "chapter select" screen and I was only seeing previews.

thats all I got, Looks good otherwise!